Clinton Industries Standard Lab Series Blood Drawing Chair with Flip Arm (6060-P)
- Chair features an adjustable laminate flip-arm and an easy-clean, one-piece plastic seat.
- Optional padded arms available. 1-1/4" square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm Armrest locks in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Neutral Grey powder-coated frame 2 knobs lock chrome armrest into position
- Adjustable foot levelers Complete series of chairs to choose from 300 lbs. capacity
- Made to order - allow up to 4 weeks for delivery
- Seat 17" x 16"
- Height 20"
- Width 34"
- Depth 26"
- Height Adjustment Arms 27"-33"
- Available in Black only
Manufacturer Clinton Industries Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Color 1 Black Documentation Brochure Includes Flip Arm Model 6060-P
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services