Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Coulter LH 755 Hematology Workcell with Automated Slide Preparation Module
The LH 755 simplifies and automates high-volume hematology testing by integrating expert automation and advanced technologies into one workcell. It delivers reliable, accurate results every time. Plus, it offers the best slide quality with its slide-on-slide smearing technique, flexible stain options and customer definable protocols. AccuCount Technology combines the power of the Coulter® Principle with our most advanced algorithms to deliver expanded linearity and unsurpassed accuracy. You’ll benefit from a significant reduction in false positives. Plus, you’ll reduce unnecessary operator intervention such as correcting WBC interference, sample dilution preparations and repeat testing.
- Workcell Includes:
- Workstation & monitor
- Power supply
- Line conditioner
- 12 Month Warranty
- Off-site training for one person
- Simplify and Automate Slide Preparation and Testing:
- Load any sample without presorting or batching with random access testing
- Save time and minimize manual intervention
- Increase accuracy and reduce clerical errors with clear slide labeling, stain resistant labels and optional bar coding
- Improve testing consistency with automatic reflex slidemaking
- Streamline workflow and decrease turnaround time with prioritization of STAT samples
- Improve Cell Enumeration Accuracy with AccuCount Technology:
- Improve productivity with WBC linearity that extends from zero to 400,000 and platelet linearity that extends from zero to 3,000,000
- Increase clinician confidence at clinical decision thresholds without additional costly testing protocols
- Enhance productivity with a reduction in false-positive results and confirmatory tests
- Simplify and Automate NRBC Enumeration:
- Eliminate the use of additional reagents since NRBCs are automatically enumerated with every CBC/diff Identify and enumerate NRBCs without manual intervention
- Improve productivity by reducing the need for technologist intervention and sample re-runs
- Streamline Data Management with Improved Decision Support:
- Standardize laboratory processes across all shifts with user-defined decision rules
- Customize the system to meet your lab’s needs and specific patient populations with flexible differential flagging
- Receive Unparalleled Service and Support:
- Increase uptime and productivity with on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting assistance with PROService remote diagnostics support (PROService is only available in the U.S.)
- Receive top-quality customer support through our telephone, on-line or on-site services
- Workcell Includes:
Manufacturer Beckman Coulter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Kit Includes Workstation & Monitor; Power supply; Printer; Line conditioner; UPS; 12 Month Warranty; Off-site training for one person Model LH 755 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services