Welch Allyn 3.5v Diagnostic Set w/Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope, Convertible Handle & Hard Case
Performing a physical diagnosis is easier with Welch Allyn's medical diagnostic instruments featuring our exclusive Halogen HPX™ lamps that provide brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination. Built for durability, ease-of-use and comfort, these instruments will provide you with lasting satisfaction.
- 3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with patented coaxial optics offering a greater field of view, shadow free spot, and easier entry into the patient's pupil. Special polarizing filter reduces corneal reflection by 99%.
- The 3.5v MacroView(TM) Otoscope with built-in throat illuminator provides 30% more magnification and twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes, along with the ability to adjust the focus.
- Convertible handle, with chrome-plated brass knurled finish, can be powered by either a NiCad rechargeable battery or 2 C-cell batteries.
- Handle accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5V heads.
- 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only) 3.5v Halogen Lamp
- 3.5v MacroView™ Otoscope/Throat Illuminator with Specula (Head Only)
- 3.5v Halogen Lamp
- 3.5v Convertible Rechargeable Handle
- Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A / 71000-C
- Hard Case for 3.5v Set
Disclaimer: The product image is a stock photo for presentation only and may not represent the actual physical contents of this item.
Diagnostic Set with Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope with Throat Illuminator, Convertible Rechargeable Handle in Hard Case
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery GSA GSA Includes Convertible Handle; Hard Case Kit Includes 3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope; 3.5v MacroView &trade: Otoscope Model 97200-MC
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services