Riester's Ophthalmoscope "L2" 3.5V LED Illumination with Diopter Wheel of 29 Corrective Lenses
- Easy to Operate Aperture Hand-Wheel (Semi-Circle, Small/Medium/Large Circle, Fixation Star, and Slit)
- Filter Wheel For All Apertures (Symbol Display, Red-Free Filter, Blue Filter and Polarization Filter),
- Aspherical Condenser Lens,
- Parallel Beam Path,
- Dust-Proof with a rheotronic® Electronic Switch for Automatic Switch-Off (after 120 seconds)
- "C" Handle for (2) Riester ri-accu® L
- Lithium Batteries (Spare Part #RAYRL123AB Included),
- Riester ri-scope® L
Manufacturer Riester Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Options 1 Ophthalmoscope - L2 Model 3725 Country of Origin Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$1,178.82+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Regular Price: $501.50
Special Price $425.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $955.80+ Free Shipping. Shipson Monday if Ordered Today (Sat) via Ground Delivery.
Riester 3746-203.002 L2 Diagnostic Set w/ LED Ophthalmoscope, LED Otoscope, & 3.5V C handle [DISCONTINUED]Call for Price
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services