Wallach / Summit Doppler L350R Doppler with Table-Top Display
The LifeDop 350 features a table-top display Doppler with superior sound quality from its high-fidelity speaker, extended battery life, enhanced probe sensitivity, interchangeable probes and a one-year full warranty. The large, informative display shows battery life, signal quality and extended 50 to 220 bpm heart rate. It includes a battery recharging system where you don't have to worry about overcharging or draining the batteries.
- Display table-top Doppler-Rechargeable Batteries and optional stands
- Improved Ergonomics and Overall Appearance
- Two probe holders for multiple applications
- Louder audio output
- User accessible batteries
- Improved stand and wall mounting
Standard Features with all Table-Top Dopplers:
- Increased probe sensitivity with comfortable easy-to-hold probes, these all table-top Dopplers include one probe of your choice:
- Obstetrical: 2MHz, 2MHz Waterproof, 3MHz, and EchoHeart Transvaginal.
- Vascular: 4MHz, 5MHz, and 8MHz.
- System can sit on table, mount on the wall or portable and durable stand All probes are interchangeable, no need to purchase multiple systems.
- Two probe holders for multiple applications Superior sound quality design and advanced probe sensitivity that eases the exam, and saves valuable time
- Features enhanced audio output with convenient controls User replaceable probe cables – if your cable ever gets damaged it can be replaced by standard phone cable L350R
Manufacturer Wallach Surgical Devices Shipping Method Ground Delivery
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $232.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services