Easy Dial Oxygen Regulator - World's Most Compact and Convenient Dial Regulator
This oxygen regulator is compact and lightweight:
- The Easy Dial Reg is only 4.2" long and weighs a mere 7.6 oz. as a result of the offset gauge and the new multi-spring technology. It's User-Friendly... The unit's easily accessible flow adjustment knob is large and knurled making flow adjustment a cinch even for the physically challenged.
Safety is built-in:
- The Easy Dial Reg features a built-in pressure relief, as well as a protected contents gauge. The low force rubber yoke seal provides a better reg-to-tank seal.
- The unique design minimizes normal flow variation that occurs as tank pressure drops.
Flexible and Versatile:
- Offered in two body designs:
- yoke (for D, E, M tanks)
- nut style (for H and G tanks)
- Available in five flow rates:
- 25-8 LPM
- .50-15 LPM
- .25-25 LPM
- 1/32-4 LPM
- 31-4000 cc/min. - Please call for price
- CGA Connection Flow Rate Position Increments (LPM) Yoke Style (870) Nut Style (540)
- 31-4000 cc/min Off, 31, 62, 125, 250, 750, 1000, 1500, 200, 300, 4000 CALL
- CALL 1/32-4 LPM Off, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3 and 4 CALL
- CALL .25-8 LPM Off, .25, .50, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 CESS-5684-00 CESS-5685-00
- .50-15 LPM Off, .50, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 15 CESS-3403-00
Manufacturer Precision Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services