The DR181 is the latest version of the reliable and popular DR180 series. The DR181 in a 12-lead configuration provides a high quality research and clinical evaluation tool. It records 12-lead / 9 channels of data – no short-cuts!
Northeast Monitoring’s 12-lead system does not use arithmetically derived or reconstructed data from non-standard Holter lead hook-ups. These short-cut methods may capture accurate data for normal beats, but the picture degrades sharply for virtually all morphologies of interest.
The DR181 12-lead settings can be adjusted to fit your 12-lead recording requirements. Intervals and strip lengths are adjustable, and you can also choose to record continuously in all 12-leads at a resolution of 12 bits per sample.
- Meet EC-11 (American National Standard for Electrocardiographic devices) and EC-38 standards
- All-digital recording eliminates mechanical malfunctions and makes the DR181 more reliable than cassette recorders
- Removable digital memory (compact flash card) allows immediate re-use of the DR180+
- Electronic storage of patient identification number prevents confusion of patient records
- During hook-up, LCD displays actual ECG on all channels, eliminating the need for an ECG test block.
- Pacemaker detection is standard
- LCD displays percent of battery life during hook-up
- Recorder can display in multiple languages (see brochure)
- High resolution modes can be selected for pediatric patients
- Shielded patient cables (significantly reduce electrode artifact) include either 5, 7, or 10 lead electrode option
Recording duration: 72 hours with lithium batteries, 48 hours with alkaline batteries, 24 hours with rechargeable battery Recording bandwidth: 0.05 - 70 Hz in 3-channel mode; 0.05 - 150 Hz in 12-Lead mode Resolution: 12-bit, 12.50 μV/LSB in 3-channel mode; 12-bit, 6.25 μV/LSB in 12-Lead mode Prefilter sampling rate: 1440 samples/second in 3-channel mode; 1440 samples/second 12-Lead mode Dimensions: 12cm x 7cm x 2.5cm (4.7in x 2.7in x 1.0in) Weight: 200 grams (7oz), including batteries and memory card Power: 2 AA batteries: alkaline, rechargeable or lithium batteries Storage Capacity: 32 MB - 2 GB SD flashcard 12-Lead settings:
Intervals from 15 seconds to 5 minutes.
Length between 3 and 60 seconds.
Continuous: all 12-leads/9 channels recorded.
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) DR180+KIT 12 LEAD Manufacturer Northeast Monitoring Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 3 Years Kit Includes DR181 Holter, 12-lead digital recorder, 1x NEMCA124 (12-Lead Patient Cable), 1x NEMH77 (Pouch with shoulder and waist strap), 1x NEMP00265 CF Memory Card, 1x NEMM001 (User's Manual), 1x NEMM009 (Hook-up Guide), 1x NEMK126 (Hook-up Kit) Model NEMK140
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services