The Midmark IQecg™ Portable Interpretive Digital ECG w/ith USB Port
The Midmark IQecg makes your job easier with a range of reviewing and editing tools to help increase productivity and efficiency. At the touch of a button, you can capture an abnormal ECG as it appears on screen, enhance the diagnosis with tools like zoom and electronic calipers, quickly edit statements and perform serial comparison.
Easy to Use:
- Simple and intuitive user interface designed for busy practices
- Lightweight, portable design, weighing less than 11 oz
Real Time Technology:
- View and monitor live, 12-lead ECG in selectable formats on screen Interpret and analyze data for neonate, pediatric and adult patients via the Midmark 12-lead Resting Electrocardiogram Analysis Program
- Capture abnormal ECG as it appears at the touch of a button
- Automatic interpretation for neonate, pediatric and adult patients
- Detects and alerts possible arm lead reversal during test
- Perform serial comparison with overlay of up to 4 ECG tests
- Save time and reduce data entry errors by populating patient information directly from your EHR/EMR software
- Facilitate paperless office strategy-eliminate costs of thermal paper and the hassles of scanning and filing patient charts
- Review and edit ECG results on-screen with free text or customizable quick edit statements
- Supports fat and thin client networks
- Connects with EHR/EMR systems or with IQmanager® as a standalone solution
- Part of a family of products created to grow with your practice
- 1 Midmark IQecg™ Digital ECG Acquisition Module
- 1 10-Lead Patient Cable
- 1 10-pack Universal Clips
- 1 10-pack ECG Electrodes
- 1 Mouse Pad
- 1 Operation Manual CD
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- 1 Carrying Case
- Maximize the profitability of you ECG with this special lease program from Group Financial Services. This worksheet will automatically calculate your return on investment.
Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model 4-000 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$101.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$151.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$80.00Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $81.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services