With SpO2 (Nellcor optional) and Respironics CO2 highly advanced monitoring technologies, EDAN M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. It is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate and Respironics sidestream and mainstream
- CO2 measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 selectable
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
- M3B（SpO2 + CO2）
Manufacturer Edan USA Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$379.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$291.00+ Free Shipping. Via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services