Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Of the new generation of EDAN patient monitors, the M50 provides a perfect transportation solution. The multi-functional all-in-one parameter module and new application platform greatly enhance the efficiency of full clinical parameter monitoring for patient transfer.
- 8.4″ color TFT display with maximum 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Full touchscreen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios
Manufacturer Edan USA Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Documentation Brochure Country of Origin China
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$291.00+ Free Shippingvia Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services