Hausmann 1398 Patented Mobility Platform with Electric Height Bars
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high.
- Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns. Control panel located near entry end of bars.
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout.
- 1 1/2” dia. Stainless Steel handrails.
- Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
- Width between uprights is 26 1/2”. 10’
- Satin-finish hardwood platform with recessed grommeted holes on surface.
- Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed Ladder Steps.
- Each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform.
- The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient’s gait training.
- Balance Beam is 6’5” long x 6” wide x 3” high.
- Balance Beam is equipped with anti-slip surface and dowel pins.
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access.
- Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps. 1398
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 4002-078 GREY/BLACK Manufacturer Hausmann Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Model 4002 Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services