The Waldmann IRIS Minor Surgery Light provides high intensity illumination of 45,000 lux (4200 fc) at 1 meter by incorporating a special 50-Watt IRC (infrared-coated) halogen-xenon bulb powered by an electronic transformer.
The bulb produces less heat than standard halogens and provides a "white" 4300K color temperature and 6-inch light beam produced by custom filters. The IRIS is listed by UL as a Minor Surgery Light under IEC 60601-2-41 standards. It is ideal for Cath Labs, Surgical Suites and Medical Offices.
- 45,000 lux (4200 fc) at 1 meter and approximately 80,000 lux (7400 fc) at 24"
- 50W IRC (infrared-coated) halogen-xenon bulb provides more intensity and 3000 hours of bulb life
- 4300K color temperature
- 6" white light beam produced by custom filters
- Natural air circulation design assures cooler housing and light beam without fans and unsafe openings
- Drift-free arm system offers exceptional reach
- Built-in on/off controls maximize operational convenience preventing the need for wall panels or hard to reach switches
Manufacturer Waldmann Lighting Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 50-Watt IRC (infrared-coated) Halogen-Xenon Bulb Model Isis Compliance UL IEC 60601-2-41 Standards
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$44.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 84 business days via Ground Delivery.
$17.87Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 84 business days via Ground Delivery.
$69.23Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 84 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services