The Coulter Ac-T diff2™ Hematology Analyzer
Deliverin safety and performance at a remarkable value, the Ac·T diff2 from Coulter delivers performance, value and safety for physician office labs and smaller laboratories. It's an affordable, easy-to-use system that offers a small sample volume in both open and closed analysis modes, a wide operating range and multiple output formats.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Closed vial sampling that accommodates a variety of collection of tube sizes
- Small, 18 µL, sample size in either closed or open vial modes
- User-definable high/low flagging of patient results and quality control simplifies data interpretation
- Automated quality assurance functions improve productivity
- Closed vial sampling for controls and calibrators provides operator safety
- Compact benchtop design requires only two square feet of counter space
- Zero routine maintenance and high system reliability help contain costs
- Running samples is as simple as:
- Select sample mode and verify ID via the intuitive touch screen
- Place sample or control tube into the closed vial sample station
- Review results in less than 60 seconds
Manufacturer Beckman Coulter Shipping Method Ground Delivery Warranty 1 Year Model Ac·T diff2 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services