Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
DetailsNote: This product has been discontinued. For replacement, please redirect to:http://www.claflinequip.com/catalog/product/view/id/136661/s/lakeside-classic-series-anesthesia-carts/
The Lakeside Model 23976EL Anesthesia Cart with 6 Drawers and Electronic Lock Cart
This anesthesia cart is configured with (3) 3" Drawers and (2) 6" Drawers and (1) 9" Drawer.
Cart features include:
- Heavy-duty steel construction with electronically welded seams.
- Premium 5" donut shaped casters make this cart easy to maneuver.
- Double walled construction for added strength and stability.
- ABS plastic top removes for easy cleaning.
- Two-thirds bumper for extra protection.
- Full length drawer pulls simplify opening the drawers.
- Standard cart color is Autumn White Shell and Blue Drawers .
- Built-in push handle incorporates function and ease of use.
- Built-in stabilizing base prevents accidents from happening.
- Full length drawer pulls make opening the drawers easy.
- Pre-drilled holes make accessorizing convenient.
- Hybrid epoxy powder coat paint enables this cart to look good for years.
- Convenient built-in side shelf slides in and out for easy access and use.
- Roller bearing glides make drawers easy to use. 2-locking, 2-swivel casters enable you to place this cart where you need it.
Dimensions: Model Drawer Size L W H 23976EL CESS-9528-00 3 – 3" drawers 2 – 6" drawers 1 – 6" drawer 22" 26.5" 43 "
Manufacturer Lakeside Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Discontinued Yes Assembly Some assembly required; Includes 3 3in Drawers; 2 6 in Drawers; 1 9 in Drawer; Electronic Lock; Casters; Removable Plastic Top Model 23976EL
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services