The Nightingale 421 Series Exam Light
The Nightingale 421 produces twice the light of a conventional lamp, and comes with a 3 year warranty. Relamping is easy and inexpensive because of the fact that it uses a standard 60-Watt bulb.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Convenient switch position allows complete single-hand control.
- Turn the lamp ON or OFF, raise or lower it, and adjust it to any desired angle with just one hand.
- Fast, easy one-hand height adjustment means no slipping or fumbling with tedious wing nuts, set screws or other locking devices.
- Uses an economical household bulb.
- No expensive, hard-to-find specialty bulbs to replace. Using a common household bulb cuts operating costs, and there's always a replacement bulb at hand.
- Heavy-Duty power supply cord with built-in strain relief.
- Extra long 9-foot cord with an extra 1/32" of insulation provides more safety, convenience and longer life.
- Cord is secured with an insulated strain relief fitting, not an inexpensive eyelet. Protects wiring against accidental pulls or tugs.
- Rugged 14" flexible arm adjusts easily to any angle and stays put. No sag or recoil.
- Rugged 5/8" diameter size is over 20% larger and stronger than others.
Manufacturer Adjustable Fixture Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes 9 Ft Cord Warranty 3 Years Model 421 Series
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services