Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000® Neuromuscular Simulator is a Two Channel analog device with Three Modes of operation; Cycled, Constant, and Reciprocal. The device has adjustable On Ramp 0-2s, On Time 0-60s, Off Time 0-60s, and Pulse Rate 1-80Hz. The unit is powered by one 9-volt battery.
- Electrodeds 2 x 4 Inch Oval Pigtail - Pregelled (1 pack of 4)
- Leadwire Set Alkaline 9V Battery
- Size - 3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)
- Weight - 4.6 oz (132 grams)
- Channels - Dual Waveform
- Symmetrical square biphasic (NMS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.) - 1 to 80 Hz Pulse
- Width - 300 µs
- Stimulation Modes: Constant Reciprocation
- Cycled Output Voltage - 49 Volts peak to peak Intensity (adj.) - 0-98 mA
- Power Supply - 9 Volt Battery
Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance KEMS-EMS 2000
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes Dual Channel;Carrying Case; Instructions; Electrodes 2 X 4 Inch Oval Pigtail; Leadwires; Alkaline 9V Battery Model EMS 2000
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$24.90Ships Free in $99+ Orders usually in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$162.33+ Free Shipping usually in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services