Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed from Drive Medical.
With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any décor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.Features and Benefits
- Easy to set up
- Multi-height adjustable by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted
- Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any dÃ©cor and easy to maintain
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- CSA approved
- Bed (Height): 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Dimensions: 44.00"(L) x 37.00"(W) x 8.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15003, 15003bv-fr, 15003bv-pkg-2, 15003bv-pkg, 15003bv-pkg-t, 15003bv-hr, 15003bv-pkg-1, 15003bv-pkg-1-t
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services