Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive 13000 Pivot and Tilt Adjustable Overbed Table Tray from Drive Medical.
The Ultimate in Support, Stability and Convenience... When You Need it Most Whether by choice or of necessity, The Pivot and Tilt Adjustable Overbed Table Tray by Drive Medical is a treasured convenience as well as a valued asset if you must, or simply like to spend long amounts of time in bed.This over the bed table will provide you with an abundance of solid support, unbeatable stability and ample surface room that places this table tray, head and shoulders over any other.If that wasn't enough, what makes The Pivot and Tilt Adjustable Overbed Table Tray the only one of its kind is its pivot drive. Unlike other table trays, this bed support appliance can be adjusted to not only accommodate the height of your bed's mattress, but also slip effortlessly under your bed for a snug fit, thanks to its revolutionary angled base.This provides you with an up-close, convenient and personal fit each and every time.Starting today, you never need to feel uncomfortable again, while lounging away your time, playing a game or simply getting some much needed work done while spending time in bed. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Four 2" casters (2 locking)
- The mast of the table pivots and can be locked in one of the three positions from flat on the floor to 90 degrees
- The pivot feature allows the table top to be positioned closer to individuals in a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or folded for storage
- The table top tilts with the angle of the mast to provide a flat surface regardless of the angle of the mast
- Base (Depth): 25"
- Base (Width): 25"
- Tabletop (Depth): 15.75
- Tabletop (Height): 28"-37"
- Tabletop (Width): 23.5"
- Product Dimensions: 25.00"(L) x 25.00"(W) x 37.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13000
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services