Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive 13008 Tilt Top Overbed Table from Drive Medical.
The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-39", and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Easily assembled
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Table top can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- Table top is locked securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-39"
- Top can be tilted 33 degrees in either direction
- Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top
- Base (Depth): 15.5"
- Base (Width): 26.5"
- Tabletop (Depth): 15"
- Tabletop (Height): 26.5"-39"
- Tabletop (Width): 30"
- Product Dimensions: 26.50"(L) x 15.50"(W) x 29.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13008
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services