The Drive Euro Style Light Weight Forearm Walking Crutch from Drive Medical.
The Euro Style lightweight aluminum forearm crutch by Drive Medical adds style compared to traditional forearm crutches. The design features a one piece molded forearm cuff and hand grip assembly which can be height adjusted in 1" increments to allow for personal comfort and sizing. At 1.5 pounds each, this crutch is lighter than traditional style forearm crutches. The product is available in two stylish colors: silver and blue and can meet a wide range of users.Features and Benefits
- One piece molded plastic cuff and hand grip assembly provides safety and comfort
- Available in 2 attractive colors
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle to Floor Height: 30"-39"
- Recommended User Height: 5'-6'2"
- Product Dimensions: 37.20"(L) x 5.20"(W) x 8.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10412, 10410
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services