The Drive mg12050sc Michael Graves Clamp On Height Adjustable Tub Rail with Soft Cover Soap and Shampoo Dish from Drive Medical.
This clamp on tub rail designed by world renowned architect/designer Michael Graves features both beauty and functionality. The signature MG "Orange Activates" incorporated into Michael Graves designs allows for a visual pin point signifying easy operation. The orange turn knob is easy to adjust allowing for one step installation. The base clamp is width adjustable from 3"-7", fitting most standard-sized tubs. The greatest feature on the Michael Graves tub rail is the contoured soap and shampoo holder. Steel construction ensures durability while a clean white and blue/grey finish will complement any style bathroom. The oversized handle can be height adjusted from 14" - 17" for personal comfort ensuring optimum stability and security. Not only is this tub rail guaranteed to make your bathing experience more enjoyable but it won't scratch your tub and will ensure a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. US Patent No D566,250.Features and Benefits
- Easy tool-free assembly
- Height adjusts from 14" to 17"
- Integrated dishes for soap and shampoo
- MG Orange Activates
- Oversized handle provides additional stability, making bathing safe and secure
- Soft cover for added safety
- Turn knob for easy adjustment
- Width adjusts from 3" to 7"
- No sharp edges makes bathing safer and more comfortable and wont scratch tub
- Non-slip comfort grip makes bathing safer and more comfortable for everyone
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"
- Tub Rail Height: 14"-17"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # mg12050sc
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services