Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Tuesday, May 31st. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Brewer Ergo Tuff Ergonomic Polyurethane Task Seating
Heavy duty seating for a variety of applications, especially for harsh environments. Solid-molded polyurethane resists stains and damage from punctures, grease, water and chemicals. Advanced ergonomic features improve productivity and reduce worker injury and fatigue.
- Contoured waterfall seat for improved leg circulation
- Fully adjustable contoured backrest for effective lumbar back support
- Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Stable five-star reinforced plastic base with heavy-duty stationary glides
- Tilt models feature ergonomic seat and backrest angle and tension adjustment
- Large, 20" diameter, adjustable chrome footing for improved leg posture and circulation (on bench height models
- Black self-skinned, solid molded polyurethane models resist stains and damage from punctures, grease, water and chemicals. Also meets the flame retardant standards of FMVSS 302
- Fast, efficient delivery
- Made in America and backed by our 12-Year Guarantee (Lifetime on pneumatic cylinders)
- Available in 5 standard colors
Manufacturer Brewer Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model Ergo Compliance FMVSS 302
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $200.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$730.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $453.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $304.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day.
$177.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $192.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services