Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive 14887 Molded General Use 1 3/4" Wheelchair Seat Cushion from Drive Medical.
The Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion by Drive Medical offers a unique construction of high resilient molded foam to provide optimum stabilization, positioning, pressure reduction and seating posture. This cushion is designed for clients who are at a low risk for skin breakdown. The stretch, polyester, knit cover is removable and washable, as well as flame retardant. The cover also has a non slip bottom for added user comfort and safety.Features and Benefits
- A unique construction of High Resilient (HR) molded foam provides optimum stabilization, position, pressure reduction and seating posture
- Cover has a "Non-Slip" bottom for comfort and safety
- Designed for clients who are at low risk for skin breakdown
- Stretch polyester knit cover is removable, washable and flame retardant
- Product Dimensions: 18.00"(L) x 16.00"(W) x 2.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14887
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services