Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive Bariatric Heavy Duty Bath Bench from Drive Medical.
With a 500-pound weight capacity, this bariatric bath bench from Drive Medical is strong and sturdy. A cross brace attached with aircraft style rivets provides dependable strength. Available in two styles with and with out back this bath bench provides a feeling of security. The blow molding on the back and seat are contoured to provide extra comfort. Drainage holes in the seat reduce slipping, while adjustable height legs ensure a proper fit. The aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof.
Features and Benefits
- 500 lbs Weight Capacity
- Cross brace attached with aircraft type rivets
- Blow molded bench and back provides comfort and strength
- Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping
- Adjustable height legs
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Outside Legs (Width): 18"
- Outside Legs (Depth): 17.5"
- Seat (Width): 20"
- Seat (Depth): 12"
- Seat (Height): 14"-21"
- Product Dimensions: 20.00"(L) x 17.50"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12021kd-1, 12022kd-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery Assembly Yes
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services