Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Tuesday, May 31st. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
The Drive Suction Cup Grab Bar from Drive Medical.
For use practically anywhere in the house, and small enough to use in travel, Drive Medical's adjustable deluxe suction cup grab bar simply makes life easier. The white-colored bar mounts quickly and securely on virtually any smooth surface without tools and with ease. It can be used on a shower wall, mounted on the tub, or as a temporary towel bar at home and on the road. The bar can even be installed near a chair or stairwell for assistance when standing or climbing stairs. Two large 4.5" suction cups provide superior adhesion to any smooth surface. Release levers ensure easy installation and removal of the grab bar no matter where it is located. Caution: The suction cup grab bars are to be used as balance assist only. They are not for body weight leverage. Does not work on tiles smaller than 4.5".Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel release and locking levers make installing and removing the suction cup grab bars easy
- Portable, quickly and easily installed on virtually any smooth surface without tools
- No holes to drill
- Provides assistance and added safety to the home or when traveling
- For use on a shower wall, in the bath mounted on the tub, as a temporary towel bar, near a chair or stairwell for assistance when standing or climbing stairs
- Telescoping bar for one or two handed use
- Available in one fixed length and three telescoping lengths
- Large rubber suction cups (4.5") provide superior adhesion properties
- Product Dimensions: 17.25"(L) x 4.50"(W) x 3.75"(H)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Grab Bar; 1 Year Limited on Suction cups
Model # 13063s, 13063m, 13063l, 13063
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services