Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Tuesday, May 31st. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Pedigo P-2130 Fluid Warming Cabinet
- Compartment Size 7.7 cubic ft. 18-7/8" W x 26-1/2"D x 26-3/4"H
- Overall Size 24-1/4"W x 33-3/4"D x 41-3/4"H
- Has three epoxy coated baskets, each with a capacity of 14 liters
- Can be ordered in a stackable design with another P-2130 or with a P-2030 Blanket Warming Cabinet Pedigo Fluid Warming Cabinet Features
- All Pedigo fluid warmers are FDA approved
- UL & CSA approved.
- 125 VAC.
- Designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. (NOTE: Use of other types of fluids is not covered under our FDA approval)
- Individual temperature controls for irrigation fluids and intravenous fluids allow for precise temperature settings for the proper type of fluid.
- Irrigation temperature can be adjusted from 90 to 150 o F (32 to 66 o C) while the intravenous temperature range is 90 to 110 o F (32 to 43 o C).
- The 4-digit LED display can be set to operate in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Safety alarm warns if temperatures exceed 10 o F (6 o C) over the set-point temperature.
- Built-in lock-out prevents inadvertent altering of temperature setting.
- Glass window doors and interior lighting for easy visualization of contents.
- Stainless steel construction with a full-perimeter stainless steel bumper.
- 5" diameter, heavy-duty casters for ease of mobility, two with locking brakes.
Manufacturer Pedigo Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Includes 7.7 Cubic Ft. Compartment; Casters Model P-2130 Compliance FDA Approved; UL Listed; CSA Listed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$8,187.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 84 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services