The Drive 12034 Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail from Drive Medical.
The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail was designed for individuals needing assistance when getting in or out of the tub or shower. The grab bar is durable, safe and easy-to-clean. This attractive chrome-plated steel tub rail by Drive Medical is 8" x 11", the perfect size for your bathtub. The grip bar has ridges on the surface to assist in obtaining a firm hold helping to avoid slips. The frame was manufactured with rubber pads on all bath tub contact points to prevent scratching of the tubs surface and ensuring a secure fit. The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail comes complete with all necessary tools for quick and painless installation. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.Features and Benefits
- Durable, chrome-plated steel is attractive and easy-to-clean
- Easy to install (not for use on fiberglass tubs)
- Knurling around grab bar diameter provides a no-slip grip
- Rubber pads on all tub contact points eliminate scratches
- Tools included for installation
- Adjustable Clamp: 3.5"- 5.5"
- Product Dimensions: 12.40"(L) x 1.77"(W) x 13.98"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12034
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services