Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive 12005kdc-1 Padded Seat Transfer Bench with Commode Opening from Drive Medical.
This versatile product from Drive Medical combines a transfer bench and a commode into one. Its comfortable cushioned seat and backrest and 1" aluminum-frame construction provide comfort and stability. The seat's back adjusts tool-free for your convenience, while extra large suction cups provide added safety. The product comes with a 7.5 quart commode bucket.Features and Benefits
- 1" Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Back reverses without tools
- Combines a transfer bench and commode into one product
- Comes with 7.5 quart commode bucket
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Extra large suction cups provide added safety
- Height adjusts in 1" increments
- Outside Legs (Depth): 16.5"
- Outside Legs (Width): 27.5"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Seat (Height): 17.75"-21.75"
- Seat (Width): 24"
- Product Dimensions: 27.50"(L) x 16.50"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12005kdc-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 12005KDC
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services