Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive Go Cart Light Weight Steel Transport Wheelchair with Swing Away Footrest from Drive Medical.
The Go-Kart Steel Transport Chair by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame, with a double coated, chrome finish to provide an attractive, chip-proof , easy to maintain chair. An aluminum casted, back release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transportation. This chair comes with 8" caster wheels in front and rear that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, swing away footrests, seat belt and carry pocket on back rest to easily and safety transport personal items.Features and Benefits
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Both 17" and 19" come with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Aluminum casted back release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Comes with carry pocket on back rest
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Width (Closed): 9"
- Height: 37.25"
- Seat To-Floor (Height): 19"
- Back (Height): 18"
- Seat (Width): 19"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Length with Riggings: 33"
- Overall Width (Open): 22"
- Product Dimensions: 30.00"(L) x 25.50"(W) x 10.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tr17, tr19
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services