Perform comprehensive vascular testing anywhere with our new battery operated bi-directional Doppler. VersaLab is loaded with diagnostic features at a remarkable, value-packed price.
Two models available:
- VersaLab SE, a deluxe model with color spectral analysis for accurate visualization and quantification of blood flow parameters including velocity, directionality, and a number of calculated measurements.
- VersaLab LE with a simple black and white waveform trace for basic evaluation and documentation with a more economical price.
- Built-in printer — For fast, complete and accurate results - documented with room for comments ready to submit for reimbursable studies.
- Lightweight — This exciting product weighs a mere 1.9 Kg. (4.1 pounds), and is battery or line operated for the ultimate in portability and convenience.
- Value packed — VersaLab is perfect for use in physicians" offices, vascular labs, extended care facilities, mobile labs, or anywhere documented vascular testing and reimbursement are important issues.
- Choice of 4 or 8 MHz frequency continuous wave doppler transducers optimized for detecting bloodflow throughout peripheral parts of the body.
- Optional color display feature allows quantification, documentation and qualification of bloodflow using a color frequency distribution spectral analysis for accurate determination of direction and velocity of bloodflow.
- Fast, built-in printer for quality documentation of all information obtained.
- A variety of industry standard calculations and indices calculated to complement the diagnostic capabilities of the VersaLab.
- 5 year warranty.
Manufacturer Natus Neurology/Nicolet Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$2.55Ships Free in $99+ OrdersToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Wed) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services