The durable CARESCAPE V100 vital signs monitor is designed for sub-acute clinical settings where monitor mobility is important.
Not only can it withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor battery has a long run time — typically eight hours before requiring recharge. This extended battery life allows the flexibility to move the monitor from one patient room to the next for an entire shift.
In addition, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor can be connected to the GE CARESCAPE Network. That means vital signs data is accessible on the CARESCAPE CIC Pro®, CARESCAPE iPanel™, CARESCAPE Mobile Viewers™ or anywhere it is needed for making fast, efficient care decisions. Patient electronic medical record (EMR) captured by the CARESCAPE V100 monitor can also be integrated with the GE Centricity® EMR or other electronic health record system. Using CareFusion™ Nursing Data Collection, a patient’s vital signs data is wirelessly transmitted from the monitor to a caregiver’s hand-held PDA. Once reviewed and accepted, the data is automatically recorded in the patient’s EMR, eliminating the need for manual transcription and printing.
The CARESCAPE V100 delivers the speed, accuracy and mobility you require when capturing patient vital signs. It also offers a new level of connectivity that helps you improve Clinical Information Logistics across your organization. By integrating vital patient data into a seamless record of clinical intelligence, the CARESCAPE V100 enables you to access the right information at the right time and place — helping you care for many patients with efficiency.
- Can be used for spot-checking or for continuous monitoring, providing you the flexibility of a “2 in 1” device
- Designed for adult and pediatric use, as well as neonatal patients with very low perfusion rates
- Three choices for pulse oximetry include GE TruSignal,* Nellcor™ OxiMax™ or Masimo SET®
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement uses GE’s exceptional DINAMAP* technology
- Optional Bracket for connection to old Carescape Rolling Carts.
- Includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, helping ensure measurement consistency across all care areas
- Three options for temperature include Exergen® TemporalScanner,™ Alaris® Turbo Temp® and Alaris Tri-Site
- Allows for inflation setpoints, so you can be sensitive to patients’ special circumstances and ensure their comfort
- Stores up to 40 measurements for up to 24 hours with the capability to print strips
- Typical battery life of up to 11 hours before requiring recharge. If the battery is discharged, it maintains the data
- Connectivity can be made with a PC or other third-party connectivity solutions such as Capsule™ Technologie and Cerner®
- Connect up to three additional accessories simultaneously with the DINAMAP Serial Hub, via the monitor’s HostComm (sold separately
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* gas technology to support non-invasive respiratory monitoring in anesthesia and critical care areas
Manufacturer GE Healthcare Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$179.20+ Free Shipping usually in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$416.00+ Free Shipping usually in 28 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services